Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video Games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Madrid, Montreal, Rome, Seattle, Singapore and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
We are looking for a native Spanish (Castilian) Social Media Specialist, currently living in Spain, to participate in an international project aimed at managing the social channels for a customer operating in the gaming sector. An excellent knowledge of the video game world is essential, on both consoles and PC, as well as the ability to moderate and interact with users, and the sensitivity to understand the trends of this specific field.
The workplace will be Barcelona or Madrid, but working from home will be considered as an option. Either way, the candidate will work closely with the Italian team that manages the relationship with the customer directly.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Native Spanish speaker (SP).
- 2 - 3 years of previous experience.
- Familiarity with the use of existing social channels, firstly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube, secondly TikTok and Snapchat. Clubhouse would be appreciated too;
- Mastery of community management and page moderation;
- Ability to create the required reports;
- Knowledge of Socialbakers or other popular social programming and analysis tools would be valued;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop would be appreciated;
- Excellent written and spoken English. Italian is not mandatory but would be welcome.