*Please note that the location for this role can be also Ireland, Poland, Italy, Spain and Serbia
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
We are seeking an experienced Network Infrastructure Manager to support the technology initiatives of the IT Infrastructure team at Keywords. Network Infrastructure Manager is a highly collaborative role committed to achieving the highest standards network Infrastructure globally, provisioning and designing of all Network services. The Network Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for follow-the-sun delivery and support of Network services, prompt reaction on all network infrastructure incidents as 2nd line support and cooperation with other infrastructure teams for resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Full scope of tasks including but not limited to:
- Manage a team of professionals responsible network infrastructure management.
- Ensure that all escalated incidents are handled by the team within SLA’s.
- Primary escalation point for critical incidents.
- Establish and continuously work on Problem management processes.
- Act as the organization's primary networking subject matter expert and holds responsibility for the overall reliability and integrity of the network.
- Ensure that our Network Operations are reliable, secure, resilient and scalable to support our growing business.
- Drive the on-time delivery of all network infrastructure projects through planning, coordinating, executing, and by directing all subordinate and cross-functional resources.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancements.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning of global infrastructure development
- Create, maintain, and distribute technical documentation on all system designs and configurations, troubleshooting procedures.
- Oversee network security measures and identifies potential risks to ensure sufficient mechanisms are in place to protect systems and data.
- Design, deploy, and support LANs, WANs, network appliances, load balancers, routers, switches, and other hardware.
- Design network topologies and architectures for a LAN\WAN\SD-WAN environment to resolve complex organizational needs.
- Reduce BAU support activities by ensuring that the Service Desks have adequate knowledge articles to close support tickets as level 1.
- Implement best practices and lessons learned from initiatives and projects to optimize future outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies, standards and trends.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical background with 5+ years’ experience in Network Team Management role delivering Network infrastructure support, monitoring and incident management.
- Strong technical knowledge of network equipment – switches, routers, firewalls.
- Strong technical knowledge of network protocols, IPSec, network security principles.
- Experience with LAN/WAN/SD-WAN design and architecture
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure change management.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and ability to identify and resolve complex IT infrastructure issues.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, with a focus on client success.
- Experience of successful collaboration with and management of distributed IT teams.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of gaming industry dynamics and trends, with a passion for gaming
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.