Pay Rate: $30.00+ per hour
Core Hours: standard business hours
Keywords is looking for a Lab Lead to join the Future Customer Experience (FCE) team for a consumer electronics company in the Fort Collins, CO area.
- Lead and supervise a team of lab technicians in the validation testing of virtual conferencing solutions.
- Delegate tasks and monitor progress to ensure project timelines are met.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other lab technicians.
- Design and build test plans, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the validation testing of virtual conferencing solutions.
- Validate virtual conferencing solutions, including testing video and audio components, network infrastructure, and software components.
- Document test results and procedures, including writing test reports and technical documentation.
- Maintain and repair lab equipment, including test fixtures and equipment.
- Collaborate with software engineers and researchers to help develop and validate virtual conferencing solutions.
- Ensure compliance with safety protocols and regulations for working with virtual conferencing systems and lab equipment.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Experience & Requirements
Experience with validation testing
Familiar working with network infrastructure
Solid experience working with both software & hardware components
Experience building test plans, documenting test results & procedures, &writing technical documentation.
Coding language experience (preferably with C++ but other languages are welcomed)
Exposure to systems used to monitor machines (like LabView or TestRail)
Solid experience in leadership & communication since you will be working in & leading a smaller team
Nice to have skills
Familiar working in/with mechatronics
Working with video & audio components
Experience with virtual conferencing systems
Familiar with OS testing
Experience with ticketing/bug tracking systems