Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital - a Keywords Studio - is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Seattle, San Diego, and Tokyo.
Our continued success is fueling the need to expand in the UK and Europe and we are looking for top quality talent to become part of our new studio. We are looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to support our projects. If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing for years on end, or if you are interested to experience what it is like to work on multiple AAA projects at the same time then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us for consideration.
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will report to the Art Director and must ensure the consistent delivery of top-quality content and documentation that meets client and internally created specifications. You must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with exceptional oral and written communication skills in English. Our successful candidate must possess relevant technical skills while in a similar role on at least one shipped AAA Current Gen console game.
- Perform Art reviews, provide quality feedback in our tracking tools, support collaboration and communication between our PMs, Artists, and External Artists on multiple projects. Work with Account Management to ensure overall client satisfaction when interfacing with client directly.
- Break down large features into individual art tasks that can be distributed to an art team with varying levels of experience.
- Ability to create and/or polish existing 3D assets to meet final deliverable quality when necessary in a variety of software packages.
- Ability to understand client aesthetic and support the visual communication to our art teams over multiple projects.
- Responsible for the quality of all outgoing art assets from the projects they are leading. Actively works to improve approval ratio for their team.
- Work with the Project Managers, other leads, and artists to develop solid estimates, pipelines, schedules, and production plans.
- Provide clear and concise feedback of submissions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and interact directly with client art teams and taking responsibility for ensuring high quality customer support and respectful collaboration.
- Ability to establish, drive, and maintain clear and respectful communication with clients, PMs, and art teams, with little supervision. Work with Art Directors and Account managers to raise visibility on production concerns and work to implement client facing solutions.
Company Pension Scheme
Private Medical Insurance Scheme
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of 5+ years’ industry experience with a minimum of 2 titles shipped in either a Senior Artist, Senior Environment Artist, or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of current-gen game content development processes, tools, pipelines, scene management, limitations, and dependencies.
- Skilled with current tools and technologies; Maya, Max, Zbrush, Mudbox, World Machine, Substance, Photoshop, etc. Houdini experience a plus.
- 3D sculpting, modeling, texturing, and material creation skills for creating environments, or props.
- Environmental lighting skills within UE4, Unity or proprietary game engines.
- Proven ability to produce top quality content, using current generation game engines (Unreal, Unity, Lumberyard, etc.) and techniques (medium polygon modeling, trim sheets, etc.).
- Experience in preproduction and planning. Solid understanding of game development and up to date on current industry trends.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of PBR and Procedural texturing pipelines required.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team attitude.
- BA or equivalent industry experience.