The Management Accountant will support the Financial Controller in overseeing the accounting operations of the company, ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). This role involves assisting with the recording and reporting of financial transactions, contributing to the creation of monthly and annual reports, and helping maintain robust accounting and financial controls in line with statutory requirements.
- Medical package
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform
- WellBee Platform
- Parking space
- No Dress Code
- Free hot and cold beverages
- Chill zone
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience, preferably in an international organization.
- Familiarity with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Basic knowledge of financial statement preparation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good analytical and financial modeling skills (Excel).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of finance management information systems, such as NetSuite or Tagetik, is beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting & accounting under group IFRS standards and local statutory requirements.
- Support the Month-End Closing process.
- Help with calculations and posting of business transactions in accordance with local work instructions (reconciliations, journal entries).
- Aid in the preparation of consolidations and local statutory financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of divisional, entity, and consolidated group management and statutory financial statements.
- Help ensure consistency and accuracy of data across the regional reporting process.
- Support balance sheet reviews and ensure data completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborate with budget holders to review management accounts, comparing them to prior year and forecast figures.
- Contribute to the audit process and help implement recommendations from internal and external audits.
- Support the FX with reviewing dashboards, management accounts, board presentations, and other analyses.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks and reporting related to OPEX, cost management, and governance meetings.