Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 12,000+ employee strength located across 5 continents and 26 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
Job Title: IT Specialist
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Duratuion: Full Time
- Manage and maintain firewalls – Palo Alto, Sonicwall
- Manage all ISPs and related issues to ensure 24x7 availability of internet
- Handle all network related issues/escalations
- Performing network changes such as VLAN configurations and firewall security policies
- Manage and maintain IT Network infra – switches, WiFi etc.
- Manage and maintain Servers - Windows and Linux (including latest patches etc.)
- Manage Active Directory – MS Office 365 Administration etc.
- Maintain and implement GPO policies according to regional and global policies
- Storage Administration
- Software Deployment Tools (PDQ etc.)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc)