Imagine more for your career with Keywords Studios, the ultimate hub for talent in the AAA game development industry. We're a major player in gaming, with a global network of over 70+ studios across 26 countries, each with its own unique culture and expertise. Our collaborative approach sets us apart as the top choice for technical and creative services for renowned console and mobile game developers worldwide. We offer industry-leading solutions such as game development, art services, marketing, globalization, quality assurance, player support and more.
ICHI , a Keywords Studio based in the UK, is an award-winning creative agency producing standout campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved entertainment brands. They believe that in the competitive world of gaming, IP alone is not enough. Earning the attention of today’s most dynamic audience requires activating a brand’s potential to inspire. They call this hero energy. Applying industry-leading expertise, ICHI craft audience-led, brand-level solutions: the difference between fleeting engagement and IP devotion.
They're on the lookout for a skilled Senior Art Director to join their creative team, seeking someone who can work their magic on a wide range of projects, from crafting eye-catching static artwork and motion graphics to taking on exciting trailer projects.
If you’re brimming with creative ideas, have a passion for gaming and gaming culture, and want the opportunity to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry, you just might be the perfect fit.
Keywords Studios is truly unique. We're proud of our talented team and our global network of independent studios. Join us and enjoy fantastic perks for a rewarding work experience:
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package
- Engage in projects tailored to your skill set in an environment that has been recognised and celebrated for its excellence
- Collaborate with industry giants (you'll have the chance to work on AAA titles and be part of a talented team of passionate individuals)
- Access to a multitude of professional opportunities for growth
- Enjoy flexible working environments
- Utilize relocation and visa applications when applicable.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion (our studios champion these initiatives)
- Benefit from additional perks that can include cycle-to-work and IT schemes, pension contributions, healthcare benefits, on-office entertainment, social events, holidays, bonuses, and pet-friendly environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Keywords Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you require any adjustments during the process please let us know in your application. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.
Experience & Requirements
- 5+ years of working in an agency/production/marketing environment
- A strong portfolio including work within the gaming / entertainment / youth brand sector
- A skilled hands on designer with the ability to adopt different visual styles
- An expert across Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of art and video production, if you have any hands on Motion / Edit skills (this would be a bonus too)
- Ability to create strategically-led work that connects with relevant audiences
- A critical approach with the ability to stay on brief, and guide creative to the highest possible standards
- Strong communication skills; able to present concepts in a concise, professional and persuasive manner
- Highly collaborative with the ability to take on team/client feedback
- Ability to work alone, or delegate and oversee visual work efficiently
- Self motivated with strong time management skills
- Have a strong appreciation for visual communication within the contemporary digital landscape, and remain up to date with emerging trends / channels
- Knowledge of Office and Google suite applications with general computer efficiency
- The right to work in the UK.