KWM are currently looking for a skilled and resourceful Trailer Capture Artist who can capture video game footage for trailers.
As a Trailer Capture Artist, you will be required to use your creativity, eye for detail, and support skills to elevate our projects and help craft stories that resonate with the audience. You’ll need to be able to prepare a shot list, use the debug menu, and use in-game assets to record shots and scenes that are ready to be edited into a kick-ass trailer.
Here at KWM, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the of the biggest titles in games and a variety of genres all while being given the support to grow and develop your skills as a Trailer Capture Artist.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, respectful, and empathic workspace where our employees can feel comfortable being themselves. This is one of our top priorities and we take it very seriously.
With two studios in Montreal and Quebec City, KWM is run by a team of experienced and diverse game devs and film makers who are passionate about video games and the often-overlooked art of the trailer.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be able to understand director’s vision
- Compose and record exciting scenes using gameplay
- Be comfortable using the debug menu in video game builds and in-engine
- Create and stick to a shot list
- Work with several stakeholders to complete the projects
- Respect the established delivery dates and effectively communicate any blockers or needs