Imagine more with Keywords Studios! About us
Keywords Studios continues to build world leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed.
People who work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed, and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 70+ studios around the world or working together virtually.
Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to be a part of our Global Organization supporting our key customers focused on retention and growth.
This exciting role will give the successful individual the opportunity to influence and lead a critical element of our growing business, taking us to the next level of our strategic growth plans.
As a Player Engagement Account Manager you will:
- Retain and grow a set of strategic accounts.
- Own Account Strategy and Execution working closely with other team members as needed.
- Monitor product adoption trends and KPIs in close cooperation with the Customer Success Manager and Operations Manager, and develop strategic plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI for a list of strategic accounts.
- Identify future growth opportunities, ideating around a growth roadmap with customers.
- Perform mapping of the Accounts to identify growth opportunities and drive increased consumption across Keywords services.
- Build long-term relationships with key decision makers on the customer’s side, and educate them on the value of the end to end solution.
- Identify, build, and manage relationships with Executive Sponsors and key decision-makers.
- Build and maintain Champions working closely with internal team members.
- Act as an ambassador of the customer’s business goals and expectations, and highlight challenges and risks to key internal stakeholders.
- Be in the know at all times when it comes to key account indicators including customer satisfaction, business goals, strategic objectives and potential risks and have a plan of action.
- Be responsible for the Player Engagement Service Line revenue target.
- Collaborate closely with the Service Line Director to ensure targets are met and opportunities are maximized.
- Drive individual sales effort to key customers of the Service Line (by working in conjunction with Client Partners and Sales team).
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy for the Service Line, with Client Partners and Salespeople, that meets the Service Line target.
- Be the subject matter expert on capacities, pricing, solutions, RFPs and final negotiations, to ensure deals meet both revenue and margin targets.
- Ensure Service Line revenue forecasting is accurate and up-to-date, reporting on key metrics through monthly and quarterly reports.
- As a trusted advisor, you will be managing Service Line Client interactions to ensure existing Client revenue is safeguarded and long-lasting strong relationships are maintained.
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we review every application carefully. Our recruitment team will contact you as soon as they can to let you know about the status of your candidacy.