Reporting to the Regional HR Director Europe, and working in collaboration with the Sperasoft CEO, COO, Studio Heads and Local HR depts,, the HR Business Partner manages and supervises all personnel processes to guarantee a consistent approach in all the Sperasoft Locations: personnel planning and acquisition (research, selection and onboarding), personnel management and development (training, evaluation, career paths, remuneration policies, corporate welfare, HR administration, Budget, performance management system etc.) up to the off boarding of the staff, operating in line with the Studio’s strategic objectives.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will play a significant role in driving people initiatives aligned to the business strategy and will create, develop, plan and coordinate the implementation of relevant HR services, policies and programs.
In accordance with the Keywords Leadership Principles and in collaboration with KWS People&Culture department, expectations for the role are promoting positive employee relations understanding and supporting the accomplishment of business priorities, building credible relationships with all stakeholders. Therefore the main duties of the role will be the following:
Raise the game:
- In agreement with the Regional HR Director Europe, will partner with Sperasoft Directors, Studio Heads and Local HR to integrate HR strategy and contribute to strategic decisions, to deliver operational and cultural change in order to ensure employees feel valued, recognised, skilled and motivated. Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- In agreement with the Regional HR Director Europe, and in collaboration with the Sperasoft CEO, the local Studio Heads and HR Managers, plan, forecast and manage the HR budget
- Partner with Keywords Studios Global HR in supporting overseas employees and contractors in the Keywords overseas entities
- Employee Relations – Support the teams with integration of policy changes. Collaborate with the Local HR dept. in overseas entities in case of need.
- Performance – driving high standards of people and business performance through performance management and talent management strategy. Advise on required interventions to manage underperforming areas.
- Organization Design & Development – Co-ordinate organizational changes in line with company policy, legislation, and company values.
- Support the Local and International Management in the creation of the yearly budget for the employment costs and manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Work on Compensation & Benefits policies, to keep them aligned with the Studios and Keywords strategy
Power of partnership:
- Act as a strong Business Partner with the Local and International Management on key projects/tasks/activities
- Work closely with Studio Heads and Local Leaders to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Support Global Keywords overall strategy ensuring the Studios are aligned
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure all processes run smoothly.
- Works with Local HR depts., other KWS HR team members and other departments to create, implement and deliver HR projects and assignments throughout the year.
- Review and align Sperasoft HR policies, processes and procedures to Keywords culture and policies.
- Work as Sperasoft representative on special projects in collaboration with the Regional People&Culture team
Trust through transparency:
- Build strong relationships across Studios and Keywords to foster communication and transparency.
- Plan and coordinate community involvement programs, employee recognition programs, etc.
Embrace an open world:
- In collaboration with the KWS HR dept., create, own, and deliver culture and engagement strategy and programmes across all Sperasoft studios, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Embracing and execute a culture of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion throughout the Sperasoft and Keywords Studios.
- Support projects with the goal to keep high the sense of belonging.