KWM are currently looking for a resourceful Cinematic Designer for its Montréal studio.
As a Cinematic Designer you will create cinematic shots and sequences from the games’ engine while collaborating with the rest of the team (copywriters, directors, editors).
Here at KWM, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest titles in games and a variety of genres all while being given the support to grow and develop your skills as a Cinematic Designer.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, respectful, and empathic workspace where our employees can feel comfortable being themselves. This is one of our top priorities and we take it very seriously.
With two studios in Montreal and Quebec City, KWM is run by a team of experienced and diverse game devs and film makers who are passionate about video games and the often-overlooked art of the trailer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Cinematic Designer will:
- Use video game engine (Unity, Unreal and internal engine) to create video footage
- Collaborate with other team members to produce footage for the trailers
- Build complete, high-quality scenes using existing environments, resources and animations
- Light and frame scenes to add dimension, realism and atmosphere
- Assist directors and editors