Keywords Group company, provides international media localization, translation, voice recording, and international content creation services through its network of project managers, recording studios, and selected linguists around the world.
The AP supervisor will be responsible for the coordination of two teams, for South Europe and one for North & East Europe, both based in the shared service centre based in Cinisello for all the activities related to accounting payable.
The role requires flexibility and capacity of relationship with different cultures.
The resource must be based in Italy, as the job requires at least 2 days in presence at the Milan’s office.
Experience & Requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate, reporting to the Regional Accounting Manager, will be responsible for:
- Leadership of the teams (currently a total of 6 reports, team will grow in the next year)
- Harmonize the processes and procedures between the two regions
- Implement P2P policies and insure the respect of Delegation of Authorities approvals
- Finalize SOX narratives
- Improve and expand the use of Intelligent Document Processing and Machine Learning technology (ML), becoming the expert in the solution
- Supplier Data master maintenance based on SOX principle, with supplier qualification and analysis
- Aging review and Reconciliations
- Month end process & accruals
- Maintain relationship with Accounting supervisors and Controllers in order to ensure the respect of deadlines and support for audits
- Define rules and process for the integration of new companies due to M&A
- Metrics and KPI
- Diploma in accounting and/or degree in economics
- At least 10 years of proven working experience in Accounting, primarily in AP area
- Previous experience in team management
- Knowledge of EU and international VAT rules and tax obligations and WHT
- Good MS Excel skills and in general good IT systems skills
- Fluent in English (C1)
- Knowledege of Netsuite
- Knowledge of any other foreign language
- Highly organized and results driven
- Strong team player and problem solver
- Passionate and proactive