Keywords Studios is a global technical and creative services provider to the video games and digital media industries. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 60 studios located in 22 countries around the world. Our services include art production, engineering, audio, testing, localization, and player support. We work with leading game developers, publishers, and platform holders, providing integrated support across multiple languages and platforms. We are currently seeking an HR Advisor to join our team.
As an HR Advisor, you will play a key role in providing HR support and guidance to both employees and management. You will be responsible for a wide range of HR activities, including employee relations, performance management, recruitment, and HR policy implementation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development and improvement of HR processes and initiatives.
If you are a motivated and experienced HR professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Advise and assist our managers with any questions relating to HR policies, labour relations and management
- Assist and coach our managers as they learn, develop, and implement the best practices for managing employees through individual and team meetings
- Assist employees with human resources questions and requests
- Act as agents of change and development with regard to the role of Human Resources
- Contribute to HR processes and their implementation
- Take part in welcoming new employees
- Facilitate particular employee training sessions (anti-harassment, etc.)
- Lead or support recruitment initiatives
- Keep employee files and HR systems up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.