The Audio Project Lead will manage all the Audio assets flow between the Project Management Team and the Internal Audio Team, identifying, scheduling and supervising audio production phases and tasks. Will effectively manage day-to-day communication with all project team members and ensure that quality and schedule expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assessment of the Audio assets.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage requirements and deliverables.
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner.
- Create, track, and adhere to project schedules and timelines. Expose, report on and resolve deviations and variances. Ensure all projects are completed within designated timeframes.
- Evaluate and define the approach to pre /post-recording.
- Actively contribute to project meeting organised by the PM.
- Proactively communicate with audio and PM teams regarding project status and any other issues.
- Being proficient using Pro Tools Software and plug-ins
- Basic knowledge of Reaper, Audition, Soundforge
- Previous experience in voice/dialogue recording, editing and processing
- Advanced skills in recording, editing, analyzing dynamic range, levelling
- Advance understanding in audio file formats, bit rate and sample rates
- Good Knowledge in MS Excel
- Ability to work in team environment and follow precise instructions
- Ability to meet deadlines on time
It will be consider a plus:
- Experience in the video game industry very helpful
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
- Ability to lead the project and the project team and to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments