Skip to main content
Back to previous page
Search
two people sitting and chatting
Engage

VIP Engagement & Growth

Foster loyalty and increase retention across your VIP population through the power of our cutting-edge system, weaving together data science and the art of human interaction.

Our teams help deliver a definitive lift in VIP revenue through strategy consulting, proactive account management, relationship building, engagement and machine learning-powered insights.

VIP Programme Strategy Consulting

We provide clients with top-class consulting and best practices for their VIP engagement, retention and revenue generation strategy.

VIP Account Management

Keywords' VIP account managers build one-on-one relationships with your most valuable customers, enhancing the gameplay they already love.

  • Proactive outreach from their dedicated account manager
  • Listening sessions where game feedback is collected then disseminated to the product team for PX improvement
  • CRM and analytics training for timely outreach and task execution
  • Nurture and engagement driven by pre-churn insights
  • Conversations to understand and solve for reduction in playtime or spending

VIP Engagement & Loyalty

Foster VIP loyalty with special incentives, rewards, and timely notifications.

  • VIP-specific push notifications, in-app messaging and email nurture
  • Implement special incentives and rewards programmes

VIP Player Support

Roll out the red carpet for your VIPs with 24/7 access to experienced player support agents in any language.

  • Agents are expertly trained on your game and VIP support SLAs
  • Back-end feedback with VIP account managers
  • Instant VIP segmentation and routing upon contact with our in-house digital support platform, Helpshift 

VIP CRM, Machine Learning, & Analytics

Keywords is proudly partnering with SurgeROI to tap into the power of data science and supercharge your VIP programme. SurgeROI is a machine learning- powered VIP customer relationship platform.

Keywords’ VIP account managers are trained on the SurgeROI platform and can take swift action upon machine learning-powered insights like churn risk, propensity to pay and lapsed payments.

  • 360-degree VIP account view
  • Productivity and performance insights
  • Robust analytics dashboard
  • Executive view of VIP population health and revenue lift comparing treated (top 20% of VIPs) vs control (remaining 80%)

The Power of Partnership: Our Clients

Google
Microsoft
Apple
WB Games
Take 2 Interactive
Activision Blizzard
Nintendo
Playrix
Sony interactive entertainment
netmarble
Playtika
king
Perfect World
Sharkmob
NetEase Games
ncsoft
Square Enix
mixi
Ubisoft
Supercell
Nexon
Bandai Namco games
Konami
Tencent games
Riot Games
Electronic Arts
Cyber Agent