Gamescom 2022: Meet the Keywords Localisation Team
Meet our Localisation team at Gamescom 2022
Keywords is delighted to be exhibiting at Gamescom 2022 in Cologne, Germany from August 24th-26th. Before the big event, we’d like to introduce some of Keywords' Localization team who will be in attendance at the Koelnmesse later this month to discuss your business goals and requirements and to share our range of globally available development support services.
If you are registered to attend Gamescom, book a meeting here.
Fulvio Tagliento – Solutions Manager
Fulvio helps turn your localisation requirements into solutions. With many years experience in account and production management, he connects with our sales and production teams to articulate a solution that’s tailored specifically to client projects. Contact Fulvio if you need support with:
- Complex projects that require innovative solutions
- Streamlining your current production workflows
- End-to-end localisation counseling for any project size or type
Discover how we can help you by booking a meeting with Fulvio at Gamescom.
Emanuele Scichilone – Producer (Keywords in Italy)
Emanuele is one of the most experienced producers and account managers in our multilingual localisation hub in Milan. He joined Synthesis in 1996 and has since worked as the main point of contact for clients, centralising their production requests and helping them scale as games grow larger and more complex. Emanuele uses his vast experience to simplify management for our clients, acting as a bridge to Keywords’ global network of studios and talent. Contact Emanuele to discuss:
- How multilingual management can accelerate localisation processes
- The benefits of centralising text and audio localisation together with LQA
- Insight on Keywords’ production workflows
Discover how we can help you by booking a meeting with Emanuele at Gamescom.
Rachel Ali – Client Engagement Director
Rachel leads the Localization Client Engagement team, merging our tools, services, and talent to meet our clients' needs. Her team partners with the internal sales, marketing, and production departments to make interfacing with Keywords Studios the seamless, responsive journey our clients expect. Contact Rachel to discuss:
- How KWS can bring unprecedented value to your localisation process
- Leveraging our global network of sites and studios to streamline localisation
- Applying localisation technology to solve unique challenges
Discover how we can help you by booking a meeting with Rachel at Gamescom.
Luca Reynaud – Solutions & Production Manager
In 1995, Luca co-founded a localisation agency called Synthesis, one of the first studios to later join the Keywords family. Now, he's applying his 27+ years experience to help deliver excellent solutions for our clients. Luca is an expert in honing all of Keywords’ capabilities to serve our clients’ needs. Contact him to discuss topics such as:
- Quickly scaling localisation capacities to address vast amounts of new content
- Setting up localisation processes for the first time
- Strategic solutions for new and current clients at any stage of the localisation journey
Discover how we can help you by booking a meeting with Luca at Gamescom.