Contract Length: 18 months, extension possible
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
The client's mission is to inspire heroes and deliver wonder. We are looking for a unique combination of SDE and Web Dev to deliver great experiences for our customers (and data integration for our developers) as we bring the next installment in this epic saga to life.
As a member of the Support Team, you will develop our next generation support experience by integrating support technology (Zendesk, Dynamics, Azure Dev Ops) with our customer facing site experience and assist with automation of internal dashboards. This is an opportunity to make a genuine impact for our players and the game franchise.
You'll be part of the team helping to ensure the in-game issues our customers experience make it into the hands of our developers and that our players can get the self-help content they need quickly and easily from our site.
- Build a new user experience for the Support site while aligning with the brand’s existing visual identity
- Develop service(s) to keep information between an Azure Dev Ops database and an external 3rd Party database in sync
- Build dashboards and automated reports to share Support data from multiple sources with team stakeholders
- Develop a scalable solution to allow interaction between existing software and associated Support services
- Work with other teams and engineers to review and evaluate code architecture and design
- Maintain and improve upon Support tools and services
- Consider future needs and optimizations when designing features
- Strong skills in professional web development
- Confluence site development experience or equivalent system
- Experience with Zendesk API
- Experience with Azure DevOps API
- Strong skills in HTML and CSS
- Experience in professional programming
- Strong skills in in C#
- Strong skills in in C++
- Photoshop/Graphics design experience
- Familiarity with Xbox consoles
- A passion for gaming, Xbox and AAA FPS games
During WFH or if remote, the following is required for this type of position:
- Private workspace where no other household occupants or visitors may hear meetings or conversations.
- Screen/workstation that is not visible to others in the household nor is it visible to others outside the home.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits