Duration: 3 months with chances of extension
Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM to 5.30 PM
Our major gaming client in Orlando is looking for a functional tester with prior experience in the gaming industry to join their interactive software and hardware team.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Find defects through manually testing games using established and tedious methods.
- Accurately execute all assigned test cases.
- Enter detailed, concise, bugs into bug database.
- Regress fixed bugs
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of work performance, attitude and attendance.
- Technically proficient with PCs and gaming consoles.
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Jira
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous test or game test experience required
- Ability to test games repeatedly, while listening and looking for bugs on various gaming platforms.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Reliable, and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- Experience writing test cases
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits