We are one of the leaders in the provision of localization services to the Video games and Software Localization markets worldwide. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike. We believe in a work-life balance culture, in which being at our best will allow us to deliver our best.
The HR Advisor will be a senior partner to the management of all Keywords Studios and Service Lines in Brasil, and support processes in the LATAM region. This is a new and exciting role that will give the successful individual the opportunity to support a rapidly expanding Team.
- Provide up-to-date HR advice, coaching and direction on all matters of people management including employment law, Group policies, and HR processes.
- Conduct workplace investigations, and support conflict resolution.
- Guide managers on the development of performance goals, metrics and targets that support company goals.
- Mentor, train, and coach team members according to Keywords operating principles, standards and procedures.
- Develop and report on strategic performance metrics and targets that are consistent with company goals.
- Act as advisor and partner when the company requires additional information for any of its processes.
- Develop training programs that are based on regulatory requirements and best practices.
- And other similar and/or related activities.
What we offer:
- Salary depending on experience.
- Per law and beyond law benefits.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Transportation vouchers.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/5w3heQb3sL5NFmVYA
Experience & Requirements
- Strong knowledge of employee related legislation and strong understanding of Brazilian labor law.
- Ideally have a degree or diploma in business administration, human resources management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5(five) years’ work experience in human resource management or senior generalist positions.
- Experience in management of core HR processes such as talent acquisition & management, succession planning, and employee relations.
- Willing to travel to different cities and occasionally to other countries.
- Able to work in an autonomous environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Knowledge of processing payroll a plus.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.