Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Functional #Testers and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Game Testers are responsible for running comprehensive tests on the projects assigned to him / her, to ensure that the project is worthy to be released in the market. Game Testers will consolidate, document and report all bugs to the Project Managers and Test Leads.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- 18 Days of Paid Annual Leave Entitlement
- Family Care Leave
- Enhanced Sick Leave
- Training Opportunity
- Flexi Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Coverage inclusive of Dental
- Attractive Welcome Pack for New Hire
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their work, health, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICYKeywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.https://www.keywordsstudios.com/privacy-policy/
Experience & Requirements
- Passionate in games, with prior experience playing games.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.