This is a role in the in-house client-dedicated Team in Keywords Singapore. The Lead LPM role will support the client’s Localisation team and will work closely with the client’s tools, processes and personnel.
In this role, the Lead LPM will need to master file delivery management to support the client’s localisation and LQA requests.
The Lead LPM will manage the hand off and delivery of multiple localisation projects of different sizes, simultaneously within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Work closely with the client’s localisation team on project specifications.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with the client’s localisation team.
- Manage all communication channels on assigned projects.
- Ensure communication is clear and concise on project requirements to other Keywords offices and the client’s language providers and development teams.
- Work with the client’s localisation tool to organise tasks and deliveries.
- Hand off files to the client’s language providers, including Keywords.
- Monitor status and track delivery of projects.
- Seek solutions for issues that arise during projects and escalate risks as necessary.
- Propose improvements to process where applicable.
- Work as part of in-house client-dedicated teams in Keywords.
- Build good working relationships with all client-dedicated team members in Keywords.
- Build working relationships and daily cooperation with the Keywords LPMs and Keywords Leads for Localisation and LQA.
- Build good working relationships with other Keywords offices, language providers and developers, working on the client’s localisation.
- Support the other LPMs and assist the Keywords Team Leads in daily operation.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Escalate any material issues that arise on a project to the LPMs and Team Manager and agree how to manage and communicate these with the client.
- Participate in regular internal and client meetings.
- Participate in business reviews with both internal and external stake holders.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and training needs.
- 18 Days of Paid Annual Leave Entitlement
- Family Care Leave
- Enhanced Sick Leave
- Training Opportunity
- Flexi Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Coverage inclusive of Dental
- Attractive Welcome Pack for New Hire
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their work, health, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy. https://www.keywordsstudios.com/privacy-policy/
Experience & Requirements
- Only open for Singaporeans
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Games Localisation or LQA
- Must be motivated and a team player
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential
- Excellent coordination skills
- Flexible towards working hours
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams
- In depth knowledge of MOBA games
- Knowledge of memoQ
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage
- Knowledge of MT an advantage
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable & convertible to permanent) position.
- Working Location: Lavender MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 10am to 7pm