Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Check Us Out On ArtStation:https://www.artstation.com/liquiddevelopment
Interested in joining our team? As future projects await, we're on the lookout for exceptional talent to consider for upcoming roles. Take the initiative by submitting your application, and let's explore the possibilities together as our team grows.
Some of the cool stuff you'll be doing:
- Lead and drive projects from start to finish
- Help manage and help mentor a team of artists
- Provide creative input, feedback, and paint-overs to align art with project spec and scope
- Concept visual targets, stylized character outfits, props, environments, and marketing key art
- Build, manage, and improve concept art production pipelines
- Maintain consistent aesthetic quality within the project style and technical specifications
- Ability to expand on an idea from thumbnail to finished concept
- Great compositional skills and a strong eye for shape language
- Iterate quickly with sketches, mock ups, and 2D/3D paintovers
What's in it for you?
If working on some of the biggest and best titles with some of the coolest people within the games industry isn't enough, we also offer:
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
- Work Fully Remote
- Full Time Employment Benefits for applicants located in US only include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Salary RANGE $56,000 to $72,000
Experience & Requirements
- 4+ years of game industry experience
- 1+ years of experience as a lead artist
- Basic understanding and proficiency in 3D software such as Maya, 3Ds Max, or Blender
- Strong understanding and use of color theory
- Portfolio examples that exhibit wide range of skill sets (Hard Surface, Prop, Character, Environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments and pipelines
This is a fully remote 3-6-month contract to hire position for applicants located in US only. If applicant wants to stay contract, that is possible as well.