Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Check Us Out On ArtStation:
Interested in joining our team? As future projects await, we're on the lookout for exceptional talent to consider for upcoming roles. Take the initiative by submitting your application, and let's explore the possibilities together as our team grows.
You will be working with an experienced team on a variety of triple-A titles bringing levels to life through environmental storytelling! The work will be done in Maya, Blender, Substance, UE4, Unity, and other proprietary engines.
Some of the cool stuff you'll be doing:
- Adhere to a specific art style and address feedback given by the Art Director or Environment Lead
- Collaborate with other artists and world builders to create interesting and immersive environments
- Modeling environment geometry from simple level blockout to finished states
- UV map and paint custom texture sets or trim sheets for levels
- Polish up environments with detail objects, decals, VFX, and other set dressing elements
If working on some of the biggest and best titles with some of the coolest people within the games industry isn't enough, we also offer:
This is a fully remote 3-6-month contract to hire position for applicants located in US only. If applicant wants to stay contract, that is possible as well.