Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to strengthening our relationships and enhancing their experience when engaging with us.
With a broad client list of renowned publishers and developers and an expansive service offering, we are a partner to many in the video games industry. The highest levels of service and confidentiality are required and we are trusted to deliver. Building on our One Keywords collaborative culture, we continuously explore how we can better enable our clients to achieve success.
During 2022 we introduced a number of new roles to better service our clients and deliver optimal results.
As a global service provider for the video games and media industries, Keywords relies heavily on technology. To ensure our technology environment operates effectively and securely, Keywords has a dedicated Information Security & Privacy department.
We invest in our information security and back-up infrastructure and report on the Group’s information security to the Audit Committee at least twice a year.
The department follows a comprehensive global Information Security & Privacy framework with policies, guidelines and procedures, covering industry best practices to which all studios must adhere.
Security & Privacy framework
This framework incorporates compliance checks to ensure that our studios meet the Keywords standard security requirements. Supplementary penetration tests are also executed as required, in addition to external compliance assessments and audits performed by our third-party customers on an ongoing basis. The activities include:
- Managing the Security & Privacy framework
- Monitoring of Keywords Studios’ information systems and infrastructure
- Security & Privacy incident management
- Raising employee awareness
- Client Security & Privacy assessments
- Testing of internal privacy and security controls
Several studios hold and maintain, or are in the process of acquiring, information security and privacy-related certifications, including, but not limited to:
- Trusted Partner Network (TPN)
- Supplier Security and Privacy Assurance (SSPA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- System and Organization Controls 2 (SOC-2)
- Netflix Post Partner Program (NP3)