Presentation of the Company
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
Objective of the Position
The Client Contracts Administrator will be part of the Global Business Development team for Keywords Studios, and will be responsible for the administration and management of the client contracts across the group.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Provide sense checks and ensure conformity on clauses within client NDAs, MSAs, SOWs and other contractual documents, and ensure that any potential issues are flagged for consideration.
- Process new contract requests and provide the necessary information required to proceed contracts to signing stage.
- Liaise with Sales, Production, Finance and Legal teams to ensure contracts are moved through the contract workflow quickly and efficiently.
- Support Sales and Production teams with ad-hoc queries about contract status and other required information.
- Carry out regular audits on the client contract database and flag contracts coming up for expiry/renewal.
- Assist with processing contracts for signing using DocuSign and Salesforce.
- Ensure that contracts are filed correctly with the necessary information within the company CRM.
- Provide copies of contracts and information regarding contracts to finance team at audit stage.
- Any other duties as required.
- 1 – 3 years of experience working with corporate contracts and legal documentation in a sales department.
- Understanding of basic legalese and standard client contract terminology.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle a large number of concurrent requests of a time sensitive nature.
- Has a “can do” attitude and good work ethic.
- Great attention to detail and excellent sense of organization.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to explain potentially complex clauses in a simple manner.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English.
- Commercial and contracts legal training is considered an asset
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.