Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 60+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for a Junior Player Support Coordinator to maintain and organize Player Support-specific operations and procedures.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Assisting in overseeing onboarding and offboarding of employees, as well as transfers of employees.
- Helping with processes related to work from home.
- Assisting with processes related to setting schedules, allotting PTO and creating timesheets for Player Support staff.
- Ensuring that studio processes are correctly applied on the service line level.
- Assisting in performance management and recognition processes.
- Ensuring Player Support internal documentation is up to date.
- Facilitating proper flow of information on the service line level; initiate supply requisitions; assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Other tasks required by the Player Support Management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-suite.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work onsite in Katowice studio (Poland).
- Working experience as a Customer Service Coordinator or similar position within a cooperate environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!