Our major tech client in Redmond is looking for an experienced technical PM to join their team.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project
- Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 4-8 years of project management experience
- Master's degree preferred
- PMI Certification required
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits