Player Research are the world’s leading independent video games user research and playtesting studio. We provide award-winning research services to the video games industry across the globe, including expert playtesting, usability reviews, play diaries and so much more. As a part of the Keywords Studios family we’re excited to be expanding to additional regions globally, bringing our passion for accessible and actionable games UX research to Canada and North America from our new studio in Montreal.
We’re seeking passionate candidates for Senior Games UX Researchers in our new Montreal studio. Player Research are offering a unique opportunity to get involved in the next and most exciting chapter of our company development, as part of the Keywords Studios family.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
As a Senior Games User Researcher you’ll be leading research projects, mainly conducted in teams of 2 or 3 Researchers. You’ll work with a wide-range of studios to design whole-cycle research plans, manage research programs, and execute world-leading games user research. Be part of our growth and success by leading methodology development, process improvement, team management, and outreach to both new clients and the games user research community at large. With Player Research you’ll become a trusted consultant to game development companies, bringing games user research knowledge to creative teams all over the world. You’ll be solving key creative challenges, informing iteration, and educating developers on the power of insight into players and play. The Keywords family affords you collaboration with game analytics, co-development, a network of global beta testers, and expertise in all aspects of game development; the best place for opportunities to do your very best work.
- Research design, execution and management for a wide range of client studios
- Teaching, training and growing our team
- Leading the development of new games user research methodologies, tools and services
- Applying your experience to find ways for Player Research to be better in everything we do
- Defining bespoke research plans to best answer client needs, use a broad range of user research methods
- Write, speak, present and educate others on the importance of games user research
- Anything else you feel you can contribute to professional growth of both yourself and Player Research in our supportive work environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Three or more years’ experience in leading user research for video games.
- Experience in team management and/or personnel management.
- Boundless interest in progressing the field of games user research methods, deliverables and education.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
TO APPLY :
- Send us a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand out and be passionate. Good luck!
- Player Research are hiring a Senior Games User Researcher for a newly-established Canadian presence in Montreal. Questions about the position can be directed to us in confidence via email@example.com
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.