Work Location: Work From Home, Remote
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Keywords Studios is looking to hire a Senior Sound Supervisor. They will oversee a team of internal and external audio content creators to implement sustainable content production strategies that scale to meet the ambitions of the project. Working closely with the Audio Director, this person will be responsible for leading their team to deliver best in class vehicle audio, immersive environmental soundscapes and compelling mixes for the entire “flag to flag experience” using the latest spatial audio technologies. The ideal candidate brings extensive knowledge of building cutting edge audio experiences for gaming including sound design, middleware integration, audio signal flow, mixing, creative problem solving, leadership and execution in a team-centric environment
The day-to-day responsibilities involve:
- Audio quality owner for the "Flag to Flag" race experience, including vehicles and environments.
- Lead a team of internal and external resources to deliver all required “flag to flag” audio content.
- Design and build content foundation systems and ensure all audio content production adheres to defined specifications, milestones and schedules.
- Design and develop mix strategies and processes to enhance the in game audio experience
- Actively contribute in all project planning discussions, identifying opportunities for audio to enhance the racing experience through technical innovation and sound.
- Build and maintain the studio racing SFX library.
- Collaborate with other teams on feature designs, concepts, and prototypes.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordian
- 7+ years of experience in interactive audio creation.
- Minimum 3 AAA titles shipped with at least 1 in a lead role.
- Expert-level understanding of game audio production processes, audio pipelines, audio signal flow principles, mixing and audio best practices.
- Experience working with external content production teams.
- Audio production for multichannel formats and spatial audio.
- Possesses strong communication and leadership skills and is comfortable collaborating across multiple disciplines.
- Have an ear for quality and strong audio aesthetic sensibilities.
- Understanding and knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in film/games or related field.
- Creative and technical skills in interactive game audio production using Fmod Studio.
- Xbox and PC development experience.
- Automotive enthusiast with a passion for racing games.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits