Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 70 studios located across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in 23 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 10,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
At Keywords Studios, we are trusted by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations of their video games.
The role of the Global Events and Awards Manager is to oversee and organize large scale physical & digital events and to ensure consideration is given to all major awards and related ceremonies within the gaming industry.
A primary responsibility is to ensure our event and awards participation is industry-leading, highly impactful and effective and that it is delivered within the agreed budget and timeframes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of in-person and virtual events (webinars)
- Define, optimise and manage Keywords global events programme and calendar with internal stakeholders, managing day-to-day planning for all events.
- Establish and measure program goals and deliver related KPIs
- Relationship management and contract negotiation with relevant external vendors.
- Manage logistical requirements for planning, staging, and shipping event related material (promotional materials, speaker, booth etc.).
- Responsible for operational and administrative functions for events as well as onsite customer service support at key physical events.
- Travel to on-site inspections and project managing events.
- Develop Keywords webinar programme and related topics
- Manage x-functional team to develop and deliver webinars externally, program managing all activity to completion.
- Define and manage global awards calendar and manage related day-to-day planning for all awards entries.
- Deliver KPIs and performance metrics for all related activity
Direct and manage an events Executive
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise requests and related workload
- Have team spirit, proactivity, and a positive attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization
- Experience in technology and/or games industries is a plus
- Proven ability to lead teams and skilled in budget and resource management
- Project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel (10% of time)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.
- College or university degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or business
- 5 years+ of related experience.
Company Pension Scheme
Private Medical Insurance Scheme
Employee Share Scheme