Keywords Studios Italy, a Keywords Group company, provides international media localization, translation, voice recording, localization testing and international content creation services through its network of project managers, recording studios, and selected linguists around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to work in our office located in Cinisello Balsamo (MI), who will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems and services. As Office Manager you'll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support organisation. You'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities. You will also have one direct report.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain purchase procedures for maintenance, cleaning supplies and equipment of the site.
- Manage the General Services for the site coordinating with external vendors for what that concerns ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Ensure that the facility is clean and maintained.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensuring adherence to office-based Covid policies and procedures
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
- Assisting with onboarding for new starters, ensuring they have received all equipment and furniture required, received health and safety guidance, tour etc
- Assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Address employees query regarding office management issues
- Implementing and maintaining office policies and administrative systems
- Liaise with HR to ensure appropriate guidance is followed with all staff matters
- Special projects or initiatives on an ad—hoc basis
- At least 5 years’ experience as Office Manager in multinational companies
- Previous experience in maintenance supervision or related field
Skills & Experience Required
The ideal candidate for this role should have good communication and organizational skill and a previous experience as Office Manager in a multinational company.
- Italian mother tongue
- Good English both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Degree
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized Team Player
- Encouraging to team and staff
- Proactive nature
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission