Do you like video games? Are you a fan of First-person shooter games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in both Latin American Spanish as well as in English? If so, then you may be our next Keywords Studios family member!
A little about us. We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Must live in the Greater Montreal area.
- Fully Bilingual in both Spanish Latin American and English (spoken and written).
- Must be a video game enthusiast.
- First-Person shooter specialist.
- Strong technical support knowledge.
- Strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
- Passion for video gaming and customer service.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
4 days, Friday to Monday.
- 1st shift: 12pm - 8pm,
- 2nd shift: 4pm - 12am,
- 3rd shift: 7pm - 3am.
All work is done remotely during the COVID19 crisis, you must however be in the Montreal area to be considered for the position. All chosen candidates must be available to work in our offices once the Covid-19 crisis is over.
Freelance and part-time positions are not available.
- $15.00-$18.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Player Support Team