Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a Player Support Agent with excellent English and very good Japanese skills ready to join our awesome team in Katowice, Poland.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Excellent English skills (C1-C2).
- Fluent in Japanese.
- Availability to work full-time, 5 days a week including weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- Flexibility in terms of shifts.
- Interest in video games.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Open access to the Polish job market is desirable.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.*
Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply and send your CV in ENGLISH.
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!