Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services. We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing, we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
The Global IT Program Manager will play a key role in the development of the Keywords Technology team capabilities globally, coordinating and implementing both internal and customer facing project deliverables.
Reporting to the Global IT Director, the ideal candidate will an experienced Program or Project Manager with a strong background in leading and coordinating program activities across multiple IT practices in a multinational environment.
This role will suit a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys navigating and solving for complex project deliverables.
- Work closely with management at all levels and between operations teams to facilitate smooth delivery of global programs and initiatives.
- Develop best practices, tools and templates for how teams work together and present to executives on project status.
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Design methods for teams to manage and track unique programs and goals while also monitoring progress against broader business goals.
- As required participates in all phases of specific projects. Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the projects and global initiatives.
- Manages time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple projects.
- Build relationships and trust across functions and organizations; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Create documentation and procedures to capture and manage program dependencies and changes.