Founded in 2004, Syllabes specializes in providing audio recording and voice casting services in both French and English. The studio also has solid experience in sound design, audio description, and audiobook production. Syllabes’s Academy is also recognized for its training programs for voice artists. From film, television, and video game dubbing to voice-over and motion capture, nearly 300 actors receive training from industry professionals every year.
Founded in 2004 in Montreal, Syllabes provides audio recording and voice casting services in both French and English for the video game industry and a wide range of media and entertainment partners. The studio also provides sound design, audio description, and audiobook recording services. In Montreal, Syllabes is well-known for its Academy, a school for local actors that specializes in dubbing and voice acting.
As Syllabes Studio Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the studio's smooth operation, managing the studio's projects, and coordinating content production.
Project management and office administration tasks:
- Booking art directors
- Booking technicians and vendors
- Working with agents to book actors
- Preparing contracts for actors and freelancers
- Supervising vocal casting (booking actors and studio)
- Assessing and preparing recording schedules
- Managing the internal team, including weekly meetings
- Supervising accounts receivable
- Creating quotes
- Monitoring project budgets
- Sending relevant data to billing and payroll
- Collecting information for reporting purposes
- Receiving production material from clients
- Evaluating videos
- Sending clients' production equipment to technicians, including DAs, adapters, and rhythm creators
- Performing quality control as needed
- Sending the final product to the clients (pub)
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a studio specialized in dubbing or post-production or at a content distributor
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.