Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for motivated video gamer testers to join our team!
- Dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- Work as an integral part of a team, hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- Remain engaged while working in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Live in the Montreal area.
- Availability for full-time work (Monday to Friday) temporarily from home.
- Holding Canadian Citizenship, a Permanent Residence, a Work Permit, an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curiosity and desire to know how video games work.
- Able to adapt to various tasks.
- Passionate for video games.
Given the current COVID-19 situation, rigorous security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis. Please note that this position offers a temporary Work-from-Home option due to the current COVID-19 restrictions. As soon as restrictions are lifted our testing positions will be moved in office incrementally. If this is an issue, please let us know and we can pause the hiring process.
- $14.00 CAD per hour (bonus of $2.50/hr. after 7:00 PM)
- On-call contract with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy for employees working from home.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Webinars, virtual social events, virtual training, etc.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!