The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords International Limited HQ in South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in-game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Dutch player support, community and in-game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in-game content from English to Dutch to a high quality standard
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in-game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver the goal of optimal translation quality
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross-group quality objectives
- Native level Dutch speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Dutch and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please note: Relocation to Dublin is required for the role, a relocation package is available for the successful candidate. The start date is in January 2022.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.