Keywords Studios is a premier provider of multimedia content localization and audio production services. From its state-of-the-art facilities located in Haryana, India, we have a new role opened within our Global Media & Entertainment Team.
The profile we are looking for requires the following attributes:
A super organized, professional subtitling alpha geek, technically versed with subtitling software.
A passionate film and series buff with a wealth of pop culture references who is completely fluent in English.
A Hindi, Tamil, or Telugu linguistic virtuoso.
A well-spoken, self-starter, a strong team player to collaborate, coordinate and contribute on different types of assignments relating to subtitling.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, convert and export different subtitle formats and prepare deliverable assets.
- Fully understand client-specific protocols and adhere to all special instructions.
- Ability to perform full technical QC on both English and non-English subtitle files.
- Prepare and send communications to internal departments and 3rd party vendors regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
- Create backup files for client archival purposes.
- Interact with Keywords Studios and Keywords Global Team and/or Project Team on a project per project basis.
- Assist resources to solve problems and answer queries in a constructive and timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of professional subtitling experience
- Solid technical understanding of subtitling tools required, Wincaps, EZtitle, Spot, etc.
- Knowledge of different subtitles/ closed captioning formats such as SCC, SRT, STL, PAC, TTML (.dfxp, .xml, .ttml)
- Fluency in English a must – spoken and written, bilingual highly preferred
- Previous subtitle localization experience preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Pay great attention to detail in all projects.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced global team environment.
- Must also be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and concisely document processes
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
Full Time Position in KWS India.