Keywords Studios Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
The Project Manager is required to develop and manage successful relationships with Keywords clients and to contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
The selected candidate will be supporting the management of Player Support in Montreal by taking ownership of multiple client programs. Candidates must have experience in Customer Support environments, a solid ability to think and work independently, and a proven track record in bringing large teams to success.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Call center / Support center environments;
- Day-to-day management and mentoring and conducting performance management of Team Leadership;
- Manage multiple projects while creating a track record of success;
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams;
- Track and manage project budgets;
- Ensure timely and accurate billing;
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization;
- Manage resources planning;
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to project teams and vendors;
- Track project progress in conjunction with project teams and vendors;
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out;
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Report project statuses and information to management team on a regular basis;
- Initiate post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly;
- Set and manage client expectations;
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with client personnel;
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships;
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively;
- Hold regular status meetings with project team;
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Participate in and lead proposal efforts where necessary, including completing project scoping.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry;
- Experience in Player Support;
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Client-facing and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget;
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports;
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior competency using spreadsheet softwares (Excel, GSheets);
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Degree in Management (an asset);
- 2 years as a Team Lead (an asset).
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.