Responsibilities for project managers include:
- Tracking daily project progress and determining schedules for resources and assets.
- Watching for “red-flags” and providing solutions for issues as they occur – or better yet, before!
- Communicating daily with customers to discuss customer needs, project progress, schedules, and roadblocks.
- Communicating daily with artists to understand artist needs, and ensure efficiency.
- Have a Bachelor degree or above, have at least 2 years’ experience in project management or customer management.
- Be proficient in English, possess excellent oral and written English skills. Have experience in English translation works.
- Have good overall planning abilities, as well as communication, negotiation, organization and coordination abilities.
- Be a rigorous and subtle thinker, able to predict issues that may occur in the project, and have professional working methods.
- Those with oversea study/work experience or experience in game project managements are preferred.