Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This role would be working primarily with our client's Core Technology Team on a AAA FPS Sci-Fi franchise to deliver engine and tools technologies.
As a Producer, you will work directly with the Lead Producer and project leads to establish and maintain the vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan. The Producer in this role will:
- Partner with multi-discipline teams and drive feature and systems creation, planning and execution
- Convert requirements and ambiguous input into high quality specs with engineering leadership, and work with engineering teams to translate that into clear action plans
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them
- Drive multiple teams in sprint and milestone planning, executing, and reporting on sprint results
- Work with multiple disciplines including developers, artists, animators, and designers to create intuitive technologies
- Own daily team rituals across multiple teams and establish sustainable processes and tools to drive the success of the team
- Partner with teams across the studio to understand requirements and dependencies on your teams, build effective partner plans, and actively track work coming into your teams and going out of your team
- Proactively identify issues that could disrupt deliverables and schedules and gather the right stakeholders to create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen, and keep the team operating at a high level of productivity
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Experience in shipping games: You have 3+ years relevant experience in games development as a producer/technical PM on engineering teams. You have 1+ AAA current generation title in a production or related role and/or managed multiple features.
- Technical acumen: You are comfortable in highly technical areas and can quickly come up-to-speed in new areas of technical domain. You can easily grasp technical concepts and apply them to day-to-day problem-solving, planning, and decision-making.
- Experience creating team processes: You should have experience developing and running project management processes for a game team.
- Strong cross-team communication skills: You can work with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers), technical people (e.g. engineers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, you listen, you mitigate, and you resolve.
- Ability to manage ambiguity: There is no instruction manual on how to be a great Producer. You use your instincts, experiences, and team to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently. It is the Producer's responsibility to take ambiguous problems and develop concise action plans for the team to resolve them.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills: You are detailed and organized. You never let anything fall through the cracks. You are clear, concise, and specific. When you participate in a meeting, you clarify, capture and follow up on all action items.
- Passion for games: Both playing video games and a passion for understanding what makes them great.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits