- Create high quality realistic and stylized next-gen game art – props, buildings and landscapes - as per client brief and art direction.
- Display good knowledge of industry standard software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Ability to work with/create assets for the Unreal Engine
- Execute work at requisite quality within planned time frame.
- Model and sculpt low and high polygon assets. Texture assets through the PBR pipeline.
- Create tileable/ trim textures, with proper texel ratio.
- Create Modular kit, with proper metrics using the most optimized way.
- [For Senior Environment Artists] Provide support to the Art Lead with creation of estimates, providing support to junior artists, solving production issues etc.
- Experience (creating Next Gen art)
- Environment Artists: 1 to 3 years
- Senior Environment Artists: 3 to 5 Years
- Team player
- Diligent and detail oriented