Contract Length: 12 months, extension possible
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
Keywords is looking for a graphics engineer to complement our client's award-winning graphics team. This engineer will primarily improve and maintain the graphics test suite to guarantee a solid engine and stable workflow. In addition, they will aid in debugging and optimizing the code as they approach the release of their AAA FPS.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement various testing methods to allow the graphics team to rapidly iterate while maintaining a stable codebase.
- Assist with debugging and code optimization.
- 2+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience coding in C#
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Familiarity with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits