[Work from home (WFH) and Work in-office (WIO)]
The main purpose of this position is to assist the Mass Recruitment Team – Recruiters. The MRT (Mass-Recruitment Team) at this time, recruit for both FQA and LQA testing positions. Some of the tasks include but are not limited to:
- Screen resumes and select potential candidate(s) according to the job description requirements.
- Organize a multitude of data coming from different various sources. Maintain contact with potential candidates as well as candidate sources.
- Send entry/selection tests to candidates.
- Record and update data in our recruitment database.
- Follow up with candidates at various stages of the process.
- Answering and processing phone and e-mail queries, both from internal and external sources.
- Work in sync within a team of recruiters and technicians while being apart. We are working from home at this time, however that may change once Work in office becomes available.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills - the ability to organize and interpret data and maintain records from different sources and tools.
- IT literate - MS-Office suite, O365.
- Familiar and comfortable with social media.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Bilingual English and French (strong English skills).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively with job applicants, both on an individual and group basis, to elicit necessary information for appropriate selection and placement and to impart information about employment at Keywords Montreal.
- Excellent people/client handling skills – the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations, to determine recruitment needs and make successful placements.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Initiative, tact and discretion.
- Sound, professional judgment – the ability to evaluate applicant skills and match them with the job requirements.
- Must live in the General Montreal area, and be available to eventually work in our Pointe-Sainte-Charles office.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for entry level employment.
- A willingness to learn and share recruiting techniques and recruitment methods.
- Experience in Gaming industry.
- Permanent position after 3-month probation period.
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, BIXI, gyms (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
Good luck and we look forward to virtually meeting you! #kwsh