The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The LQA will consistently meet or exceed the company expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality in every task assigned. He/ She will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/ tasks.
He/she will be expected to be proactive, self-thought and always looking innovation to also motivate his/her peers.
Will make sure all audio recordings and audio-visual material are clean and if something is not working properly or if it is dirty, to send it back to post – production team.
DUTIES AND REPONSABILITIES
Full ownership of end to end delivery of assigned tasks. Detailed responsibilities are:
Advance word / Excel
- Video game reviews and reports through word and excel.
Audio – visual tasks
- To review audio files.
- To review scripts.
- To review video dubbing.
Ability to work under pressure
- To be available to work after hours if reviews are not ok and need to take them back to another recording session and to review the new realises.
- 1 year of experience in linguistic and audio-visual field.
- Audio visual translator.
- Linguistic oriented.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Advanced Word / Excel (office package).
- Experience in Dubbing translation and Adapatation.
- Basic knowledge of Protools and/or Reaper
- Basic Knowledge of postproduction and edition
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.