Work Location: Remote
Contract Length: 6-18 months
Our major tech client in Bellevue, WA is looking for a specialist in Data Collection Technology (DCT) to join their Cloud Economics Team (CET).
Are you looking to grow and expand your technical, customer and soft skills? Do you dream of working with customers to help them innovate and expand their journey to the cloud? Do you want to influence future product improvement on behalf of the customer? Then this might be the team for you! At Cloud Economics Data Collection Technology (DCT), they do all the above and have fun while delivering product support to top tier customers.
As a Data Collection Technology (DCT) Technical Specialist for the Cloud Economics Team (CET), you will represent the client, deliver proactive and reactive product support to customers leveraging the client's newly acquired first-party technology. You will communicate with corporate customers regarding using first-party technology for the purposes of data collection services they provide and you will escalate any issues to tier two support with problems in the product, while managing relationships with customers, partners and sales teams.
- Act as the customer lead for proactive and reactive service delivery for the client's first-party technology product
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, TAMs, DSEs, and account executive management
- Maintain strong relationships w/ customer contacts to ensure high CPE
- Manage crisis situations that may involve politically challenging issues and diverse audiences
- Collaborate with product group, product engineering and other technical and sales teams within the client
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 2+ professional experience with MS Server products or software support
- High level understanding of cloud platforms
- Solid understanding of OnPrem infrastructure concepts like ActiveDirectory, Hyper-V and client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
- Technical delivery and customer facing presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services escalations, problem solve customer challenges with software, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits