Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
Keywords Studios continues to build world-leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing, we empower our clients to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Please note: This role can be based in any of our office locations.
The Associate Partnership Manager will help push the success of the Sales team in regards to Game Testing services.
Build, coordinate, and update, Sales and Marketing material relating to Game Testing, like:
- Case studies
- Service briefs
- Proposal templates
- Presentation templates
Coordinate efforts and materials for Marketing events, like:
If appropriate, develop and foster relationships with client points of contacts.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meetings as needed.
- Delegate proposal efforts where appropriate to the Content Writer.
- Set and manage client expectations appropriately.
- Be able to find solutions to client requests when possible.
- Be able to decline client requests in an appropriate manner when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Cross-sell services to clients where possible and appropriate.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to Directors and QAM on proposals.
- Manage most daily communications, like email.
- Delegate proposal building efforts whenever possible.
- Primary escalation point of contact for client queries on proposals and RFPs.
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate, including IT related issues and help tickets.
- Create and update Proposals, RFPs, Sales and Marketing template materials for others to use.
- Participate in and lead proposal efforts where necessary.
- In addition to the above, the employee is expected to complete any other tasks deemed necessary.
Here is an example of an average week. Please note that time allocation can change based on workload.
Type of activity - Hours per week (40h)
Active Supervision - 4
Training/Coaching - 0
Client Management - 8
Administration - 8
Passive Supervision - 4
Manual work - 24
- Knowledge in Design and Sales.
- Knowledge of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Knowledge of Localization QA services and processes
- Knowledge of Functionality QA and Certification testing services and processes.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and awareness.
- Ability to understand oneself, others, and act accordingly for the attainment of set goals.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of quantity and quality outputs and leads by example.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Design skills
- Sales skills
- IT literate
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
ToolsAdvanced skills with MS Word and PowerPoint.