Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
Keywords Studios is hiring an experienced Development Manager who is passionate about both people and technology to join a security team supporting the state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine for one of our game publisher clients.
- You will manage local and remote QV teams
- You will ensure functional and penetration tests are completed in a timely manner to provide functional and quality assurance.
- You will develop working relationships with your immediate team and those outside of the immediate team that have an effect on the completion of projects.
- You will establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing our team at a project-level
- You will communicate progress, challenges, risks and mitigations, milestones, and achievements to multiple levels of leadership within the team with transparency.
- You will create an inclusive environment and quickly address any conflict on the team.
- You will improve operational effectiveness by identifying opportunities for automation and implementing industry best practices
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- 1+ years People Management experience
- Knowledge of information security and penetration/security testing is a plus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- RMT, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Gymnasium, Weight lifting facility, Yoga Studio, etc
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors