Client/Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Contract Length: 6-18 months
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Our major tech client headquartered in Redmond is looking for an experienced support engineer to join their team.
- Acts as the final point of escalation and resolution for technical support
- Provides advanced technical support to developers, corporate customers and end users for complex products, including highly escalated issues
- Provides support via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media
- May act as technical lead and provide technical training, coaching, and mentoring to other engineers
- May provide limited consulting to internal or external customers
- May research technical documents and feature lists.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Customer service experience
- DevOps experience
- Programming experience
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Free beverages
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Great campus with several amenities