Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. We have created a unique platform supporting the game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ studious located in 21 countries, spread through 4 continents.
We are looking for Korean speaking passionates of video games to join our Player Support team in Katowice, Poland.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Fluent in Korean.
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills
- Employment or freelance contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience, between 2200 PLN to 2850 PLN gross.
- Free parking space.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Company parties.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply and send your CV in ENGLISH.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!